Your business deserves a better retirement plan
All sponsors of employer based retirement plans are required to act as a fiduciary for both the administrative and investment management elements of their plan. This responsibility requires the plan sponsor to be able to make informed decisions regarding the selection and management of a plan’s investments. Along with the fiduciary responsibility comes personal liability for all trustees of the plan. Bouchey Financial Group, Ltd. can take on the role of an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager where the fiduciary responsibility and liability for managing the investments is fully delegated to our firm.
Additional services Bouchey Financial Group. Ltd. provides as your plan’s Independent Fiduciary:
- On-site participant education on financial planning and investment topics
- One-on-one investment and financial planning advice for participants
- Professionally managed risk based portfolios and target date funds
- Competitive and transparent fee structure
- Full review of plan documents by ERISA experts